Sunday, 1 November 2009

All things blog


Well I’ve signed up for Shimelle’s “Blogging for Scrapbookers” course and been browsing through Shimelle’s latest class notes on the forum and found some interesting links and materials. I’ve updated the look of my blog and I love the new look and feel. Through the forum, I’ve come across some blogging software call windows live writer.

 

 Windows Live Writer

Thank you to stacey for pointing me in the direction of Live Writer. I hadn’t realised that I’d downloaded this in the past, but never set it up.
This is a great way to create my blog posts without the normal method of signing into blogger.

8 comments:

SarahLP said...

That sounds interesting, I'd not heard of this.

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog!

See you in class..

scrappyjacky said...

I hadn't heard of this before Stacey mentioned it.....but am going to have a look....sounds interesting.

Meg said...

What a lovely blog! Class starts tomorrow, yahoo!

Jan said...

Hello from the class too (and I know your 'face' of UKS too). I am going to have a look at live write too.
See ya soon

Ryzmomplus2 said...

found ya from the class! I love Live Write - though typepad has gotten better, so I don't need it like I used to. Great blog

20Birds said...

i am here from shimelle's class, and i love live writer... love it!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I'm stopping in from Shimelle's class to say hello. I'm interested in knowing more about Windows Live Writer as I struggle with formatting posts in blogger. Great blog you have here!

Tammy said...

Hi, I just started the class today and saw your post about Windows Live Writer so I turned it on (it seems that I downloaded it without remembering also). I haven't tried it yet but I am curious. It's going to take me forever to get through Google Reader....see ya.