The sun streamed through the window straight onto my face, it was a lovely way to wake up. It is cold and showery, the odd ray of sunshine and then some heavy rain, even a touch of hail I think, I can’t really tell as I was in the greenhouse at the time, but it sounded like hail on the glass.
The plants need a boost, I found the seaweed solution, filled up my sprayer and managed to foliar feed everything in the veg garden and flower borders before it started raining again, leaving me in the warm greenhouse to spray in there. It’s amazing stuff and really helps the plants to grow strong and resist attack from pests.
OK, I’ve got an organisation problem…
I very carefully labelled all my plants in the greenhouse with the type and variety, also listed on my blog, but… I now don’t know which aubergine is which, what I mean is, which was the small little egg sized fruit and which is the large variety. Of the tomatoes, which will need to be in the greenhouse, which outside and do I pinch out or not. Just as well I realised now.
Ideas on how to solve this..
- Do I scan in the packets front and back and attach them to each of the blog entries?
- Shall I research on the web and hope that I can find the information already exists and I can just link to them?
- Do I simply find the packet when I need to and then type up the basics
- Perhaps I need some ideas from other expert gardeners?
Today is going to be a day of more than one blog entry, I need help and guidance, does anyone have any tips?
No comments:
Post a Comment