Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Well it's all quiet on the western front. Last day of late lie-ins, no more late nights, back to 6.30 alarms on Monday, so need to get used to it asap or will be a wreck next week.
Organisation is beginning, planner is well underway, family are happy to join in, which is a really positive step.
A couple of hiccoughs though, a nasty virus managed to disable my protection software, so laptop is getting a medical at the moment, thank goodness hubby and I are pc bods. Can't print anymore pages for planner.
Day of marking ahead, better to get ahead, could be inspected at any time by OFSTED so need to be focussed and use my task list properly so I stay on control.
Technology is great, I'm still able to keep blogging, facebooking and mailing using my phone.
I'd better get started, 10 digi assignments, then food.
Have fun!
2 comments:
I've been cleaning cupboards out in the kitchen today. Start the new year off the way i mean to continue!
Happy New Year to you all Sylvianne.
Cath xx
merry new year~
Post a Comment