Friday, 31 January 2014

Teaching is tough, but rewarding

I love my job, especially when I see the progress my students have made, they've learnt the skills now they are using them to produce their final products. This year their final products have been amazing, the best yet.
Now a dilemma..... Do I keep the same project next year or find a new alternative so I can alternate every year and add some variance!
The temptation to keep the same project is there, but I think I may try and create an alternative based around the same theme.
I've got a busy weekend ahead. I suppose as it's raining yet again, I won't miss being in the garden. I've just been given a new version of Adobe Flash to learn, I can then rewrite my computer animation unit using the updated version..... Perhaps I can design an app this time.... Thank goodness for Lynda.com I think I'm going to have a busy half term learning the new software and writing a blended version of my unit.... Benefit, my students are in control of their learning and I should be able to finalise my units by the end of term and get to write my reviews before I go on holiday.
Friday nights are great though, time to reflect on a very busy week, a good observation and time to relax with my amazing family.

No comments: