Crafty ways

Life is what you make it. I cannot sit down and watch the world go by. Even when I'm tired physically, my brain still wants to be active. I have a very busy working life as a lecturer and as I specialise in Applied Computing, my subject matter is changing faster than I can keep up. I work hard so deserve to play hard too.

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Links

My favourite links

Dolly’s Dreamings

Ali Edwards

Shimelle

Littlemoors Farm Shop

Geocaching

Postcrossing

Bookcrossing

Posted by Craftyslh at 12/01/2009 04:49:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Introduction

Organisation is the key and my word for 2011. I'm a busy mum, wife and lecturer, juggling everything, trying to be good at all, but never accomplishing everything I aim to achieve. This year I'm striving to grow more veg, find my waistline and try and balance work/life better.

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (22)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (11)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • I need a planner
      • Technology is the future and boy I love the future
      • About me
      • Links
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (7)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (1)

Tags

blogging (1) blogging for scrapbookers (1) christmas (3) exploding box (1) facebook (1) food (4) gardening (6) Geocaching (2) greenhouse (5) inspiration (1) list (1) new year (1) organisation (7) planner (2) postcrossing (1) quinoa (1) shimelle class (3) shopping (1) true stories (1)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by TommyIX. Powered by Blogger.