Thursday, 17 August 2006

It's a start

"Who are the people you've met that you gained the most from?"
Both of my parents and especially Mum, she has always inspired me and encouraged me to try "whatever it is" and given me the confidence to ask "if you don't ask you don't get" and to be me and try and inspire others.

My weakness is saying "Yes" instead of "No", but I'm a natural doer and want to help wherever possible, taking on too much frequently, but I'm getting better at saying no. (Mum was the same)

I wish I could use the talents I have to make the family a fortune, I seem to spend a lot of my time working voluntarily for others without payment, but there again reward is more than money. Through Mum's encouragement I have been involved in some wonderful projects and met some great people. I've been fortunate to have been involved in many different adventures which have helped make me what I am.

Thanks Mum.

My Hubby is also inspirational, a kindred spirit and true partner. We seem to have the ability to read each other's mind, especially him reading mine. I'll never forget when we were first engaged and I was still living at home, I had felt awful all day at work and didn't contact him or my parents at all during the day, but came home to find a bouquet on my bed with a card saying "Hope you feel better soon". My soul mate.

No comments: